We are a group of parents with children attending Mosman High School who are interested in supporting the parents at MHS in raising healthy, resilient and responsible young people.
To provide current resources and information about raising and guiding young people to become healthy, resilient and responsible adults.
- Invite speakers to present about current issues relevant to parents and young people
- Provide an online resource bank with current information about a range of wellbeing issues
- Link in with and strengthen the School wellbeing strategies by disseminating them to parents
- Organise opportunities for parents to meet and discuss strategies, as well as share ideas and resources
- Report to MHS P&C meetings.
For more information, to suggest resources that can be added to this website or to provide feedback, please email us on [email protected]
Committee coordinators: Jane Harlen, Jane Taylor and Amy Rocavert